GLSL Shaders Mod adds shaders to Minecraft 1.8 and add multiple draw buffers, shadow map, normal map, specular map. These things can be used to change appearance of Minecraft 1.8 world. How it looks depends on selected shaderpack and some user settings. This mod is derived from daxnitro’s GLSL Shaders Mod.
How to install GLSL Shaders Mod Core Tutorial
- Download the glsl shader mod core from below!
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge Mod (click here)
- Drag and Drop the glsl shader mod core in the “Mods” folder – %appdata% / roaming / .minecraft /mods
- Start Minecraft and choose the Forge profile
- Now your done, have fun playing Minecraft with the glsl shader mod