MCPatcher 1.8 HD fix 5.0.0_01
Custom item textures!
Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
Download for all Operating Systems: Download now
- Download the correct version of the MCPatcher 1.8 for your OS.
- Double-click the patcher. You should see this:
- If the wrong Minecraft version is shown (1.8 instead of 1.7.10 for example), use the right-hand dropdown box to select the proper version.
- If you would like Better Grass (full grass texture on the sides of grass blocks next to other grass blocks), select the Options tab, scroll down to Connected Textures, and check the box next to Better Grass.
- Click Patch.
- Close MCPatcher 1.8 and start the game normally. Ensure that the patched profile (e.g., MCPatcher 1.7.9, not your username) is selected in the game’s launcher. Or click Test Minecraft to run Minecraft without logging in (single-player only).